|Altirra 4.00 test31 ||[witek], 2021-03-15 19:02:30|
[Source: https://atariage.com/forums/topic/308053-altirra-390-released/page/22/#comments]test 31:
- Debugger: Added Step Over support for JSR (abs, X), JSL, and MVN/MVP instructions.
- Debugger: Added .loadstate and .savestate commands.
- Debugger: Added go cycle relative (gcr) command.
- You can now right-click on items in the menu to jump directly to the corresponding command in Keyboard Shortcuts to rebind it to a new key. This works for any menu item that has a command associated and is rebindable.
- Added an advanced configuration variable to allow d3d9.dll, d3d11.dll, and dxgi.dll to load from the application directory for ReShade compatibility. In Tools > Advanced Configuration, change engine.allow_display_library_overrides to "true".
- Fixed a couple of bugs in save state loading, including a bug in mid-instruction restore in the CPU and a crash with restoring the register queue list in GTIA. POKEY serial output state is also saved to fix some issues with disk reads stopping across a load.
- The Quick Load State menu option is now grayed out when there is no quick save state.
- Fixed a minor error in the DOS on the Additions disk where it printed the wrong message when using "cart" with no cartridge.
- XEP80 handler updates: DSPFLG is now correctly handled; v0.91 has a fix for the bug that broke FastBasic. Changed LMARGN default to 0 to match the stock XEP80 handler.
Download w wątku.